About Job Openings
We will be happy to list openings for church musicians. When a listing is submitted it should include the following:
- The name and address of the organization.
- Contact person's name and contact information.
- The title of the position.
- Specifics for the position, including, for example: number of services per week with times; rehearsals; vacation information; salary information; information about the organ(s) or other instruments.
- Other expectations of the position.
Please use the CONTACT FORM on our home page to request a listing.
St. John United Church of Christ seeks Organist/Pianist or Organist/Choir Director
St. John United Church of Christ in Defiance, Ohio, is seeking an organist/pianist. Year-round position beginning September 2020. Primarily traditional sacred music. Regular duties include Sunday services, weekly choir rehearsals, occasional special services. Organ substitute available. High degree of musical competence required; degree in music preferred.
St. John UCC would offer additional compensation for an organist/choir director. In addition to organist duties cited above, this position would include choral conducting experience and knowledge of choral music repertoire. No summer duties except arranging for special music. Degree in music and experience in liturgical choir conducting preferred.
For additional details, send inquiries with vita to St. John UCC, 950 Webster, Defiance, OH 43512, or to email@example.com. Phone contact: Sally Myers, 419-784-3608.